I urge you to take a moment and watch this excellent video of Brian Icenhower interviewing Geeky Girl, Laurie Weston, who shares, where real estate agents need to be online. Okay, if you are not a real estate agent, I know what you’re thinking, “I am not a real estate agent.”
The truth is, real estate agents are small business owners, they operate independently through a brokerage. Just replace real estate agents with small business and all the same information applies about building your business identity online.
1. Have a well developed website with lead capture capability, your website is the hub of your online presence
2. Your blog really needs to be part of your website, we are huge fans of WordPress
3. Make connections with your online audience
4. Build your presence with social networks that make sense
5. Make certain all your social profiles are 100 complete, use a recent, quality photo
6. Be real, be transparent
7. Choose social networks that appeal to your target markets
8. Use social media to drive traffic back to your website
9. Bring attention to blog posts using social media networks
10. Be proactive online vs waiting to be found in search
Need help with your online presence, let me take a look at your website. Just complete the info below and I will give you an honest evaluation of your web presence.