» Traits of a Fearless Video Warrior
Traits of a Fearless Video Warrior
YouTube statistics are staggering. According to Jeff Bullas 2013 Facts and Figures, it’s the second largest search engine (bigger than Bing, ASK and Yahoo, all combined) with more than 800 Million+ monthly unique visitors.
Why, then, are small business owners shying away from shooting videos and leveraging the advantages of of a YouTube channel?
We believe it’s fear, doubt and lack of knowledge that stands in the way of making interesting, informative videos. The first step, make it a goal to produce quality videos this year.
We have compiled a list of traits you can embrace to become a fearless video warrior:
- Overcome the fear of being in front of a video camera.
- Practice making videos – upload them to YouTube, use the private setting until you feel confident to go public.
- Create your own video style – incorporate your personality, use expressions.
- Appearance is important – make sure you look presentable without being overly critical.
- Video equipment can be your Smart phone – just make sure your settings and sound are high quality.
- Plan and prepare what you will shoot in your video – having a storyline helps you feel more confident.
- Educate yourself on making quality videos – knowledge is power.